[DeTomaso] sacrificial Panteras - :-(

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 20:09:56 EDT 2010

 Garth,

I don't think they blew up a Pantera.

If you do a freeze frame study this is what I see:

The front bumper sits too high. And I can see no chrome bumpers,or a black L bumper.

The windshield black-out area is too small.  For the black area to be that small, the dash would have to be painted yellow.
And in the earlier view of the car, it is obviously still black.

There seems to be a color variation between the front of the  car, and the rear section. Rear appears lighter in tone.

And too many parts go flying into the air. That is, of course,the effect they wanted.
But on a unibody car, I don't think they could have made that many pieces go skyward.

My 2¢

Larry