[DeTomaso] sacrificial Panteras - :-(

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 19:48:07 EDT 2010

I think what your referring to was "The Worlds most expensive demolition
derby. It was sponsored by *Evel Knievel*. It was tied into one of his
jumps. It had all sorts of celebrity professional drivers . Like Mario
Andriette and other top race car drivers. The most expensive car was a brand
new Rolls Royce and that was driven by *Evel Knievel*. He was the first one
out because all the drivers went after him. They all wanted to crash into a
brand new Rolls Royce.. I don't remember any of the other details but I'm
sure you can find out on google.
Boyd