[DeTomaso] MSN Autos 10 sexiest cars

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 07:41:05 EDT 2010

How'd they get my wish list . . .?

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Julian Kift
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 10:19 PM
To: De Tomaso List
Subject: [DeTomaso] MSN Autos 10 sexiest cars

My home page is set to MSN and as I opend up a new tab I was hit with a
banner for MSN Autos choice of "10 sexisets cars of all time" and I was
pleasantly surpsrised when slide 3 was a Mangusta!

The other 9 in no particular order were;

Aston Martin V12 Vanqusih, Mercedses Benz SSK, Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione,
'57 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham, Ferrari 250 GTO, Jaguar XKSS, Lamborghini
Miura, Porsceh 911 Turbo, Shelby Cobra 427.

Julian

inbox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:W
L:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_2