[DeTomaso] MSN Autos 10 sexiest cars

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 01:19:29 EDT 2010

My home page is set to MSN and as I opend up a new tab I was hit with a banner for MSN Autos choice of "10 sexisets cars of all time" and I was pleasantly surpsrised when slide 3 was a Mangusta!

The other 9 in no particular order were;

Aston Martin V12 Vanqusih, Mercedses Benz SSK, Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, '57 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham, Ferrari 250 GTO, Jaguar XKSS, Lamborghini Miura, Porsceh 911 Turbo, Shelby Cobra 427.

Julian