[DeTomaso] axle flange bolts & long throw clutch slave cylinder

deserttwist at juno.com deserttwist at juno.com
Thu Apr 8 21:54:11 EDT 2010

Hi guys, we are almost there, engine moved up to the back of the car with trans attached. We need to know where to get the axle flange bolts or have a parts nbr for them.  We also need a parts nbr for the long throw clutch slave cylinder or where to get one. Maybe I didn't tell you but our car came in a box, lots of parts and bolts.  Since we have never owned a 73 Pantera before or even ridden in one it has been a real challenge!  Any help would be appreciated.  Sue