[DeTomaso] rebuilt Aussy 2V closed chamber heads

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Thu Apr 8 17:22:11 EDT 2010

I don't know what a pair of rebuilt Aussy 2V closed chamber heads go for
these days so I'm passing this along FWIW.

I got an email flyer from TMeyer Inc today. They're offering a pair of
professionally chamber Australian 302-2V heads for $1063.  These heads were
typically used on Australian 302C engines (3" stroke crank in 351C block)
and work on US 351C blocks.  Port sizes are 1.4x2.02" intake & 1.38x1.84"
exh and they work with US 2V intake and exhaust manifolds.  The combustion
chamber shape is the same but the volume is less than U.S. 4V closed chamber
heads so pop-up pistons meant for 4V heads may not fit without clearancing.

http://www.tmeyerinc.com/aussieheads.html

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505