[DeTomaso] LAST CALL! Le Mans Classic 2010

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 10:41:15 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Last chance to sign up for the Le Mans Classic Normandy-and-Loire-Valley
tour, 2010. Two of the primary hotels are full and I am locating
alternatives for the overflow, and need to confirm numbers to the hotels,
restaurants, and caterers. If you are thinking of going, speak now or
forever hold your peace!!

Roughly 25 cars and 50 people will be attending the pre-Le Mans Classic
portion, and I'm guessing that we may see a total of 50 cars will show at Le
Mans for the weekend festivities. The two British Geese will be going
directly to Le Mans, but the tour will have Panteras, Longchamps,
Deauvilles, Astons, Bentleys (classic and new), Lambos, a Caterham from
Norway, and whatever else we manage to pick up along the way. There will be
members from 7 countries attending - The US, Texas, Spain, England, Ireland,
Sweden, Denmark, and Norway. In case you missed the invitation posted back
in November of last year, you can find a copy of the program here:

Pix from last year's trip may be seen in my POCA album, and an article
appeared in Profiles describing the fun. Need more info or are considering
it - let me know!

Charles McCall

1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375

"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"

 <http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>