[DeTomaso] Fun Rally

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Wed Apr 7 17:22:39 EDT 2010

Hi Dan,

There is information and signup forms on the website at www.poca.com.
Last month's POCA Newsletter and the one arriving in your mailbox this
week have info and signup forms.

If you sign up for an account on the POCA website, you will
automatically get the POCA eNews e-mail blasts with POCA news and
reminders.

There are plenty of twisty and scenic drives in the Reno area.  There
are two organized drives on Thursday and two on Friday as well as the
kart races on Thursday night.  Details at
http://www.poca.com/index.php/fr/events

Mark