[DeTomaso] 2010 Fun Rally

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 17:14:26 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/7/10 12 48 36, steveblum2 at msn.com writes:

> For someone coming for the first time without his car (to far from NY to
> drive or trailer)  and not really knoing anyone, would it be possible to
> hitch along on a couple of events in someone's car?

Absolutely!   It won't be hard to find somebody to tag along with.

If you haven't made your arrangements yet, by far the best way to go is to
fly to San Francisco, rent a car and then drive up and over the hill to
Reno--doing so will likely be much cheaper than flying directly to Reno, and a
lot more fun too.   Ideally you could join the PCNC crew, on Wednesday
morning, as we forgo freeways and take a spectacular scenic route through the
mountains.

Having your own car gives you the flexiblity to do what you want, when you
want, but once you're established it probably won't be difficult to find
shotgun seats in Panteras--either with guys that came solo, or guys that came
with women who don't feel like participating in some of the events.

Cheers!