[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 69, Issue 7- Trailer options

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 12:25:33 EDT 2010

Along with the lists already offered
I put a vice on my workbench... seems like
this is something you can use over and over
Looking at also installing a drill press... small one

One of the best things is the trailer door mounted
organizer... I have paper towels, cleaners, oil etc
mounted right on the door and near your car so
you don't have to go diggin thru boxes or drawers

It has taken me longer to organize the trailer before
track dates than the time to drive there and back
now once set up things are a lot better

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera