[DeTomaso] Race trailers

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:53:22 EDT 2010

you can buy them with real time GPS for about $200 now
  One of my friends owns a buy here pay here car lot and installs one on
every car he sells
  Michael Shortt

On Apr 6, 2010 8:17 PM, <wkooiman at earthlink.net> wrote:

I wouldn't do lo-jack.  There are cheaper options.  Lo-jack only works in
areas where the police have the service.

Lo-jack was cool when it came out, but there are other options.  They are
tied to cell-phone networks and gps.  Some of them provide the gps location
on a website.

I don't have the rundown on all the options, but I know there's more than
just lo-jack.

It's pretty common for 18-wheelers to put these locators not just on the
trailers, but also in some of the packages.  It helps cut down theft.  Or so
I've read.