[DeTomaso] Hall Headers

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 6 20:22:37 EDT 2010

My opinion - take it for what it's worth - remember, my opinion is free...

3-10hp isn't worth it.  You will never feel 10hp - unless you are in a Honda Insight and you normally only make 50hp ;-)

If you're making 300hp, 10hp is rounding error.  Okay, maybe not if you are in a race car, but come on.  Most of us are arm-chair heroes.

If it were me, I wouldn't mess with yet another part to leak, crack, etc., for a lousy 10hp.