[DeTomaso] Booster rebuild

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 19:20:49 EDT 2010

I tried sending my power booster to Booster Dewey since they have a
good reputation on the auto restoration scene.  Unfortunately even
after looking at the pictures, they found my booster unrebuildable due
to an unavailable diaphragm size.  It looked like a Ferrari booster
from the pictures, and they can do those, but apparently this is one
of those odd parts bin parts, at least for the US.

They're looking for a company  that can rebuild these for me.  It
looks like from the email archives most owners either replace the
master and booster with a unit from Wilcinson's but I already have the
Mustang SVO aluminum unit and I like recycling :)

If anyone has a suggestion, I'd be delighted.