[DeTomaso] Race trailers

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 19:04:37 EDT 2010

yeah, I agreee, if you are new to towing, for Heaven's sake, find a WalMart
parking lot and practice backing up and parking it at all kinds of angles,
there is nothing more idiotic than watching some "race car driver" who can't
park a trailer.

Michael Shortt

ditto on the winch, screw pushing the car up a ramp into a box, let 12V do
the job and don't sweat it.

a collection of cut 2 x 4 sections is also nice if you need a level trailer
and I always have the four corner trailer stands ( fold up design)
 installed so that it is stable when unattached from the tow vehicle.