[DeTomaso] This may have been the -end- Re: Asa Jay Passes Driving School

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Tue Apr 6 15:24:34 EDT 2010

Asa Jay,

Hang in there bubba! You've got sight of your priorities and yah, you pushed the $$$ envelope, but as with your off road trip, now you must deal with the gravel.  One shovel full at a time....keep plugging, and before you know it, you will have filled that hole you were in, and may even be making a pile to stand on...... Enjoy the little things and the big things can sometimes seem less....

I look back over the 30 years since I came to CA, and there are a lot of holes that had to be filled, and finally, now, I can stand on a pile.  (Sheesh!!! 30 years!!! AAAAH!!!!)

Been there, done that!
Steve