[DeTomaso] Fwd: 2010 Fun Rally

MACHWIL at aol.com MACHWIL at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 14:02:59 EDT 2010

____________________________________
 From: MACHWIL at aol.com
To: jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sent: 4/6/2010  11:00:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Re: [DeTomaso] 2010 Fun  Rally

Maddie & I will be there this year. We've missed 2 years since  1986. Those
2 were the last 2, 08 & 09. We will drive the Pantera, I hope.  If not we
will fly. I  didn't have good medical luck the last 2 Mays  so we hope June
will be better this year. Lookong forward to seeing you  all.

Bud Williams
  6556

In a message dated 4/6/2010 5:42:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,