[DeTomaso] If you have trouble getting stiff to post in the forum.

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue Apr 6 12:49:24 EDT 2010

Thanks, Dave.

What is happening is that your e-mail is being evaluated as it is passed
from server to server as it works its way from your PC to the
realbig.com server.  If a server decides that your message is spam, it
just throws the email away.  E-mails that have attachments or that use
non-plain text formats are more likely to be deemed as spam.