[DeTomaso] Anyone have a material list for Pantera headers?

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Apr 5 23:39:45 EDT 2010

My headers are not likely to compared to anything but I found a list to
be very subjective.

I started with a box of assorted bends and supplemented with a half
dozen "U" bends. I did not get them from speedway but it is one source:

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/ProductSummary.aspx?free_text|4/5/2010%2010:38:12%20PM=assorted+bends&deptId=0

Gary