[DeTomaso] Asa Jay Passes Driving School

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Apr 5 13:54:44 EDT 2010

My thoughts were similar actually.  7 & 8 Campy's are cheap and I have
a spare set, currently on the Mach I getting very close to sale.  I
also have another set of American Racing five spoke wheels in 15" but
they are all 7 inch.

My goal would be to put 17 or 18 inch rims on, something not too
expensive, like some Cobra R wheels.

but nevermind.

Asa Jay

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: