[DeTomaso] Fwd: Fw: Pantera Pics. PLEASE VIEW!

zumzum at cox.net zumzum at cox.net
Mon Apr 5 12:54:08 EDT 2010

Thanks for the interest in the pictures. I first sent these pics to the group site on 3/20 do not know why it just got back on the web. Was it held?
---- zumzum at cox.net wrote:

HEY GROUP,
I NEED TO SHOW YOU THESE PICTURES OF MY FRIENDS CAR THAT WAS READY TO SHOW AND DRIVE HARD. THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS WHY PEOPLE SHOULD NOT TEXT AND OR HOLD / SPEAK ON A PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
THIS IS ONE OF THEM.
THIS FINE PANTERA WAS GOING TO WORK WHEN A YOUNG PERSON PULLED IN FRONT ( POLICE BELIEVE OTHER DRIVER WAS ON A CELL PHONE ) AND DID MAJOR DAMAGE TO MAN AND MACHINE THIS PAST MONDAY!
LUCKILY THE DRIVER IS ALIVE, ALERT AND POSITIVE BUT STILL IN A LOT OF PAIN AND WITH TOO MANY MORE SURGERIES TO GO THROUGH.
IN JUST FOUR WEEKS, TOM TJAARDA AND THE CARS OWNER WERE TO BE IN A POLICE ESCORTED CRUISE TOGETHER THROUGH THE CITY OF BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA THE DAY BEFORE THE PANTERA WAS TO BE SHOWED IN THE LIVE OAK CONCOURS d' ELEGANCE.
THE CARS OWNER IS LUCKY TO BE ALIVE AND IN GOOD SPIRITS THOUGH WITH TOO MUCH PAIN.
BE CAREFUL
JEFF

--
Jeff Cobb