[DeTomaso] This may have been the -end- Re: Asa Jay Passes Driving School

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 12:35:15 EDT 2010

Asa,

  You just gotta do what you gotta do and hang in there.  I'm dealing with a shaky job, mother with cancer, girlfriends elderly parents, more bills than I can shake a stick at...and a broken Pantera.  I don't seem to be able to find a minutes peace or rest.

I do know that things will get better if I work at them and make the best decisions I can.  You have a wife and family that love you, so you're a lucky man.  Hang tough and march through this.  Take care.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa