[DeTomaso] Asa Jay Passes Driving School

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 12:30:27 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/5/10 8 03 29, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> Looks like a great choice, now go buy some cheap wheels to put them on.

You can't buy wheels any cheaper than Campy wheels!   The last two sets I
got were free!

Realistically, a halfway decent set of 7's and 8's should sell for about
$200; maybe $300 if the paint is perfect.   The optimal solution is to get
four 8-inch wheels and mount wider rubber on the rears.

Well, the really optimal solution is to have 8's and 10's but then you
start talking about serious money!

Although all my track work to date has been accomplished using my street
wheels/tires, I have purchased a second set of wheels and will be equipping
the with Hoosier race tires before my next track event.