[DeTomaso] Asa Jay Passes Driving School

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Apr 5 09:49:51 EDT 2010

Right, sorry, I meant to post that link to the track map as well, except
that map has the turns numbered slightly differently.  Where the
trackmap has turn 3, the driving school actually had it numbered 2A,
then three, and so on with nine turns total.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA