[DeTomaso] Headlight Raising Speed

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Apr 4 07:59:58 EDT 2010

Sorry.  I'm using my car domain first page as my temporary publishing of
things I post here and I moved on to my new seats.  When I put UP the limit
switch back, the spring interfered with them and I took it out.  In the
interest of getting my car back together, I left the spring off.  I'm sure I
could figure out a different mounting point but didn't have time.