[DeTomaso] Who would be qualified to work on one of these transmissions?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Apr 1 07:21:08 EDT 2010

When Rockwell International decided to get into the heavy duty transmission
business,  they were getting ready to tape their first introduction video
and, as a warm up, the professional narrator began what has become a legend
within the trucking industry.  I think you will enjoy this sliver-tongued
devil's performance as he simply makes up his own new technical terms as he
goes along.  *Now remember, this is strictly off the cuff and nothing was
written down.  I'm glad they had the tape rolling.*
*
*
*
*  Click here: http://home.comcast.net/~steveham21/turbo.mpg<http://home.comcast.net/~steveham21/turbo.mpg>