[DeTomaso] So simple, even a novice mechanic could understand.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:15:39 EDT 2010

The history of the Turboencabulator goes back to 1955 and was part of a
spoof written by a lawyer who's job was to review technical manuscripts.
Here is a link to thw history of this spoof. It is not dubbed the videos (
both Chrysler's and Rockwell's) were produced as spoofs. It's hard to
believe that even theses large corporations can have a sense of humor. Maybe
it's just evidence of how practised they are at bullshitting the public!
Boyd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turboencabulator