[DeTomaso] Bangkok Visa necessary?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 13:20:58 EDT 2010

We're renting our race cars

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com

________________________________
From: Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com>
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Sent: Fri, April 2, 2010 8:02:53 AM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Bangkok Visa necessary?

What!  You mean that all wasn't some April Fool's day joke?  Holy
crap!  Ya'all taking your Panteras over there too?  Get in some good
old fashion Middle Eastern road racing?  I know Kirby just got his
Pantera back so he's ready.  Yours just got a refresh from Russ Fulps
so it should be ready.  Dan Jones... well we know he knows how to
build a good engine so he would make a good mechanic while there if
nothin' else. And Mike Becker, I'm not sure where he's at with his
Pantera but good grief, you've got the making of a race team there.

I didn't think the state department would let Dan go until after he
finished the Dyno project.

Asa Jay