[DeTomaso] Hemmings

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 07:02:29 EDT 2010

Oh master Cho, young Grasshopper humbly asks if a man where to enjoy
driving, enjoyed the visceral sensation of power and Momentum,  the
acquisition of driving skills AND had a keen eye for timeless design and an
appreciation for the confluence of form and function meeting like two small
streams into a mighty river. ..is that not when a man finds true inner peace
and balance, and perhaps honorable master, can think...screw what everybody
else thinks?  Like an open leaf, I await your rain of wisdom for
nourishment.   Michael "Cain" Shortt. Wandering leadfoot of the Southeast.
;-)