[DeTomaso] Who Else is going to Middle East?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 23:38:09 EDT 2010

Hooah....Lead the way Mike!

If this is not one hellva team I don't know what is.  I should also have my visa by next week and on the way back to Kingdom via Bangkok by end of April.

Looking forward to seeing all of you out there.....See if we can get the 'team' One more Night in Bangkok
and a room at the Na Na Hotel. JB and Larry Kelsey say they will jump the puddle and meet us in Bangkok but that is as far as they go!  ;-)

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"No One Gets Out Alive"
www.teampanteraracing.com