[DeTomaso] Window Lowering Mod

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 23:31:55 EDT 2010

Will,

Here's what I did:
_http://www.panteraplace.com/page188.htm_
(http://www.panteraplace.com/page188.htm)

Sounds and looks more complicated than it was. The windows go  completely
down below the door trim.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 4/1/2010 6:44:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wdemelo at cogeco.ca writes:

I'm  about to perform a modification that I copied from  a Spacecity
Panteras  site a long time ago. It involves grinding the arm to allow it to go
farther  down the door and elongating the 2 holes that the window fastens to.
Does this  mod work well? I was just told that it allows the window to go
down more but  it then doesn't go up all the way after the  mod.
Suggestions??
Will

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/