[DeTomaso] Hemmings

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Thu Apr 1 18:01:28 EDT 2010

I directed my words, not only to this article, it was more my
general thoughts on how things are assessed. By making use of
an less relevant starting points in their assessments so can
"Panteran" appear in different valuation day.

We have other cars like the Koenigsegg or a now forgotten car
called Vector, both built of small factories. To obtain a working
car, it has in the first case taken 15 years, and in the second
case, the car was never produced. If we do not have the resources
it will take time. Everything must be taken into account in an
assessment.

I also want to make all aware that I for one do not feel aggrieved
angry or sad because of these writings. I feel more of sadness on
behalf of newspapers for the way they write.
Goran