[DeTomaso] Hemmings

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 11:32:52 EDT 2010

I think Mike Daily's Pantera Place page sums things up rather well.  I
just reread http://www.panteraplace.com/page54.htm and it gave me a
boost.

That's the thing about this car: I can talk about it all day, look at
it all day, read about it all day, look at mine, look at another one,
take pictures... I never tire of it.  Ever.

sean