[DeTomaso] Nor-Cal engine pull party--Tuesday April 6th

Henrik Svensson hsv at traen.se
Thu Apr 1 06:10:14 EDT 2010

Oh, I wish I could be there!

Hope you have a blast :)

Happy Easter to everyone!

/Henrik

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] För MikeLDrew at aol.com
Skickat: den 1 april 2010 06:23
Till: detomaso at realbig.com
Ämne: [DeTomaso] Nor-Cal engine pull party--Tuesday April 6th

Calling all ORFs (Old Retired Farts) and bums (like me!),

I'm going to be having an engine pulling party at my house next Tuesday the
6th at my house.   My totally limp-wristed 351C is about to be turned into
a fire-breathing monster, thanks to incredible amounts of design help from
Dan Jones.   The bulk of my existing motor will be reused in the operation,
so it needs to come out, get dismantled, and the pieces need to get shipped
off to be united with the new block/heads/rotating assembly.

So, if you can come help with the operation, you are more than welcome!

136 Lighthouse Way
Vacaville, CA   95688
(707) 452-9284

Please let me know if you're able to come.

Cheers!