[DeTomaso] Hemmings

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Thu Apr 1 02:59:58 EDT 2010

Motor journalist has said a lot about Pantera, people have complained
about the design, welding, etc. Okay, if we take a look at the Corvette
assembly line and compare to what we find in the Pantera "ASSEMBLY LINE"
there is a kind of a BIG difference. If we compare the cost of design and
construction, so we should see approximately the same difference.
With this in mind, I think Pantera is a masterpiece, also completed within
a year. Why not judge things in its true light?
Goran