[DeTomaso] Adding gauges

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:19:56 EDT 2009

Actually I find my GT5 being a 1981 and early 9000 series has crossover elements i.e. handbrake in the early position and is pre the switch to the Maserati A/C & heater control panel. I was informed it was initially destined to be a GTS that got converted to GT5 specs when the GT5 was released. It does now have aftermarket gauges, they are set up oil temp next to the tach, clock in the GTS position on passenger side of dash and voltmeter, fuel, oil pressure and water temp in center console.

Sorry for any confusion, I was going from memory and obviously that is not what it used to be.

Julian