[DeTomaso] Maserati vendor on ebay selling suspension kit.

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:19:42 EDT 2009

This Guy runs Maserati Source and is called Jacques Pozo. I met him in Monterey a couple years ago to pick up a ball joint set. I suggest you go directly to him through his website http://www.maseratisource.com/servlet/StoreFront e-mail torreantoine at hotmail.com or by phone at (909) 336-9389 and you'll likely get a much better deal.

Julian