[DeTomaso] 427 SOHC in a Pantera?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 09:32:52 EDT 2009

Mike, I had a friend (worked at Baroid in Houston), who bought one of those '63 1/2 Fords.  He told us at the time that it had a rare, ultra-hot, engine in it - I have tried to Google it several times, but was not sure of what I was reading.  His was a red convertible.  (I have another friend who knows his name, if anyone is doing any type of search on them.)
---Bill (#4296 - slowly Phoenixing)  Lewis