[DeTomaso] 427 SOHC in a Pantera?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 08:49:21 EDT 2009

A few years ago Carroll Shelby was OEMing some aluminum... ah yes:
http://www.carrollshelbyent.com/engine_aluminum_block.cfm

With an available 4.5" crankshaft and oversized pistons, you could
have well over 500ci at maybe a hair less weight than a 351C and well
known fitment issues.

My stroker FE Mustang is finally back in the garage for a refit.  So
many projects...

sean