[DeTomaso] 427 SOHC in a Pantera?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Sep 28 23:16:05 EDT 2009

Dear Larry,

            I seem to recall an article in PI or Profiles about twenty years ago about a 427 Pantera built by Dennis Quella for a customer.   I can't recall the details, but that long ago, I don't think it was a stroker version of a smaller block.   I *think* it was a 427.   FWIW.

                               Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles