[DeTomaso] to everyone who responded to my rear brake problem.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 19:00:33 EDT 2009

Well I got my brakes done after following your collective advice, thanks.
And for those of you who read the post a few months ago about the home made
penetrating oil ( Acetone and ATF fluid ) beating all the commercial
concotions I mixed some up last night and tried it today. After trying wd 40
and liquid wrench I tried some of this mix Acetone (nail polissh remover )
and ATF fluid. The bolt came right out in a few minutes with an impact
wrench. ( the same wrench I used yesterday to no avail. Maybe the wd40 or
liguid wrench worked their way in but it seemed like quite a coincidence
that the bolt came out a short while after I applied this mixture.
Boyd