[DeTomaso] Wheel Logo Engraving

Edward A. Nauman enauman at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 28 17:09:07 EDT 2009

Hi Guys,

                I have a set of Boyd Codington wheels on my ride that had a
circle in the center of the hub where the logo was supposed to be.  Since
the stickers were worn and shabby looking, I spent some time on the CAM
computer and came up with a CNC program to mill the De Tomaso logo in a
relieved or embossed style.  It came out real nice looking.  If you are
interested, email me off line and I will send you a pic.  I can do it in
positive or negative style.  The surface doesn't even have to be flat.  Let
me know if you are interested.

Fast Eddie #2100

Edward A. Nauman\

C.E.O.