[DeTomaso] Looking for history on car, ower was Ray Reynolds 10 years ago.

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 16:10:52 EDT 2009

I bought the 75 Claude Dubois (VIN 5093) car that was on ebay, and it was bought through PIM about 10 years ago.  Jerry at PIM told me the previous owner was Ray  Reynolds who also owned a Woodhouse Pantera and owned a bed and Breakfast in Cambria, but dropped out of sight about 10 years ago, maybe moved to Seattle.

I think the car was basically finished as a GTS, pop rivet flares, etc.

If any one knew Ray or was familiar with the car when he owned it, I would appreciate hearing.

So far the car is better than I could have hoped, other than a mess in the interior.  Who ever did the metal repair and paint seemed to have assumed that someone else would come along later and clean up the mess they left.  But with very little work it should be an excellent car.

Ken