[DeTomaso] NPC NPC Attend the SEMA Show - SEMA Enthusiast Research Project]

Rick rwgushue at verizon.net
Tue Sep 29 03:05:22 EDT 2009

I haven't looked into this as it's a kinda late notice. So I don't know
nuthin' but thought I would pass it on. On the list some years ago,
there was talk about attending the show but nothing happened.
Rick
1582

Attention All SEMA Action Network Members

Are you active in car clubs, auto websites, forums and social
networking? If so, SEMA has created another great opportunity for SEMA
Action Network members to attend the SEMA show in Las Vegas this year.

The SEMA Show Enthusiast Research Project gives selected participants a
chance to gain exclusive access to the industry's biggest and best
trade-only event.  You will get the opportunity to visit vendors, see
thousands of brand new products and the world's coolest vehicle
displays, all in one place. You also will take part in exciting panels
and seminars that will allow you to share your opinions and insight on
what you see as the hottest new parts, accessories, and trends in the
market.

The program includes a lot of great benefits including: free access to
the SEMA Show, a show merchandise voucher, and a chance to win prizes at
the end of the program. This is truly a unique opportunity for you to
come and have fun at the show while also helping provide the industry
valuable information on the latest enthusiast trends.  Space is limited,
so for more information and to apply for the program, visit:
www.sema.org/enthusiast
<http://echo.bluehornet.com/ct/3098412:1603061953:m:1:59039498:BBE1D9670633CAB405DDD3D496F20354>