[DeTomaso] NPC: Iacocca Mustang

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:38:02 EDT 2009

Come guys, you can admit of the new pony cars, the Challenger is the
most attractive and also the fastest Car in stock configuration( SRT-8
version ), there is a 900 hp aftermarket tuner version also.
I think they even made one from Dodge in Drag trim ( maybe 100 of them
by special order ).

Michael Shortt