[DeTomaso] Keep it real slacker - Re: ZF (case) for sale ?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 15:54:44 EDT 2009

Keep it real slacker....the day I need ANY HELP from any of you List whiners who have been in 5-20 year Pantera restorations is the day they plant my cold dead (yet grinning body) in the ground.......

I take that back.......On the day they stuff me in a body bag I want a

1.  Viking Funeral (a small 8' skiff will do)
2.  An Irish Wake
3.  Scottish bag pipes on the beach playing as my skill and body burn up
4.  An Italian memorial service with a bunch of crying/screaming  Italian woman all dressed in black bellowing;
"you  broka my heart"

PS. You ever finish that mountain top castle home yet? ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com