[DeTomaso] NPC: Iacocca Mustang

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Fri Sep 25 15:10:53 EDT 2009

Not at all Goran.  It -is- just a regular Mustang, with different body
panels and interior appointments.  A couple of engine options but
that's it.

I find it a very attractive package, mostly because of the fastback
very reminiscent of my 1971 Mach I.  I however, would put a running
horse Mustang emblem in the grill.  I can't afford that kind of price
so I'm not really in the market.

I wasn't sure I agreed with the comments from the Hagerty rep though.
I could see this becoming a pretty desirable collectible in the
distant future, but I don't know. Certainly any second owner prices
will be much lower than original price for a while.

I do think it's a good clean implementation. But that's just me.

Asa Jay