[DeTomaso] ZF (case) for sale ?

Nolan Scheid Nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Fri Sep 25 11:53:51 EDT 2009

Hello Mike,
 I feel for the poor old guy. I think we should all band together to help him out.
I wonder if anyone else will step up to help the Dawg with his collection of dancing girls.

Perhaps we could get the seller to add another title to his auction:
Buy a ZF, win a blond, help a Dawg.

We are heading over to Redmond for the weekend to play on equipment and cut a new shop pad for my
brother.

Enjoy your day.
Nolan