[DeTomaso] prostitutes and floozies

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Sep 24 17:30:06 EDT 2009

I've always said that I was a floozie, not a prostitute.  [1]

Been in the garage, making room for the Miata (no more FI, brown was just here) and noticed this old yellow thing under considerable dust . . . .

I am officially "off the porch" (out of the closet?  Nah, that's for chainers) and headed for BBORR again!

See additional motivation pictures (thanks to those involved!)

http://images50.fotki.com/v399/photos/4/43175/1969865/Falcon013-vi.jpg

http://images46.fotki.com/v400/photos/4/43175/1969865/Falcon014-vi.jpg

Someone has to keep a leash on that dawg . . ..

I remain dirty and grouchy, in durango.

[1] A prostitiute does it for money, a floozie because she loves it!