[DeTomaso] GT5S Brakes

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Thu Sep 24 16:46:24 EDT 2009

Tomas Gunnarsson skrev:
> AFA I can tell except for the 91 up Panteras everything's still wrong one way or the other. This should not be a problem if you have the old pads to look at when you order but it'd be nice to be able to order straight from the catalogue.

Looking at the table, my GT5 matches the recommendations for Pantera GTS
73-90. My front pads look like the 2223 outline, and the rears looks
like 2101, and these are DP3223C and DP3101C in Red Stuff it seems.

The Deauville and Longchamps use the same type of pads.

The Mangusta may be wrong, or did they have the fat brakes?

I don't know about the non GTS rears, were there two types of pads, with
a different outline?

If you read the "GTS" as GT5/GT5S/GR3, what do you think is wrong?

Cheers,
Thomas