[DeTomaso] Bulkhead Reduction Kit

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 14:29:50 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/23/09 7:00:41 PM, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> I'd have to have a new fiberglass piece made that has a smaller bubble
> size, even if I were to make mine a two-piece.

Not necessarily, Asa Jay. I insulated my modified steel door and
contact-glued the stock bubble-upholstery (which is a separate upholstery piece that
is bolted and glued to the fiberglas bubble), directly on the door
insulation. This decreased the size of the cabin protrusion by another 3/4". All the
fiberglas bubble-piece is, is a cosmetic cover. Good luck- J Deryke